Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wow, so much time has passed.

6 months.  A lot can happen in that amount of time.  For us, we've been provided for, we've moved, we've made new friends, we've lost touch with other friends.  Settling in, getting used to new schedules, vacations, dance classes, birthday parties, new dog, LIFE!  But here we are, not just happy, but joyful!  Things are always going to go wrong or not go as planned, but the last year has taught me that there are better plans out there than the ones I have for myself!  God can and will provide for what His children need, even if it isn't what we think we need. I know I'm rambling, 6 months worth of thoughts will do that!  But I'm going to try to keep this blog more up to date, filled with random thoughts and things I think are important or worth talking about or just want to talk about.  

But since you are reading this, I'll let you in on a secret that only a few other people know about...I'm training for a 5K.  Big deal, right?  Well, it kinda is for me, you see, I hate running.  But here I am training for a 5K.  I'm using a program called Couch to 5K which is supposed to have you 5K ready in just 9 weeks.  I'm on week 4 and I'm no where close to being able to run 3.1 miles without stopping, but I'm on my way.  I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leighann! This is Johanna... I don't know if you remember me from FL, but I wanted to tell you that I did the Couch to 5K. It works AMAZING! I highly detest running and I was able to get up to three miles... granted I didn't keep up with it after that, but it felt wonderful! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete